This class is held at Yoga Essentia, in the beautiful location of Warriewood’s Surf Life Saving Club, Sydney’s Northern Beaches
- Fridays 7 – 8am Cardio, Strength & Stretch (6 week program)
This dynamic class will work the body in a way to increase your cardio, strengthen and stretch from a connection with your body.
This class is for anyone who would like to:
• Increase their fitness levels
• Increase their body connection and develop an awareness of feeling the body whilst exercising
• Learn how to not push the body but exercise in a way that is harmonious
• Learn to listen to their body
• Have fun with their exercise and for it not to be a chore
This class will begin with connecting with the body, then move into 20 mins of cardio, followed by strengthening exercises using hand weights and rounding off the class with core work and stretching. The last few minutes will be spent lying down and resting the body.
To Book yourself into the program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0408 783187
Instructor: Donna Gianniotis has been teaching yoga for over a decade and is now passionate about sharing how to exercise using the principles that she has learnt through yoga – connection in an exercise context.
Investment: $120 for 6 week program or discounted class card available (10 class card). Bookings essential.
Venue: Warriewood Surf Life Saving Club. 110 Narrabeen Park Parade, Mona Vale. Free, 2 hr parking available close to venue. For more details visit Yoga Essentia